When I ask girls what they love about my F.I.T. programs, one of the most common answers is that they can still eat delicious food. That's because I wanted to create a program, where you don't go hungry, your body is fueled with proper nutrients for ultimate fat loss, and you can eat healthy versions of your favourite sweet treats. I like to call it "cheating without cheating". This pancake recipe is one of my favourites from my F.I.T. program, and they really do taste like a naughty treat. Who would have thought that you can eat pancakes for breakfast and still get the body you've always dreamt of.
1/4 cup of gluten-free oats
1/8 cup of coconut flour
1/2 tbsp. of psyllium husk
1 tsp. of ground cinnamon
1/2 cup of unsweetened almond milk
1 large egg
1/2 large ripe banana
1. Place all dry ingredients into a blender.
2. Blend into a fine powder, then add the wet
ingredients. Blend again until a batter forms.
3. Heat olive oil on medium to high heat.
4. Pour batter into small circles on a heated pan.
5. Flip when small bubbles begin to form and cook
the other side.
6. Once done place the pancake on a plate.
7. Repeat if you have any leftover batter.
8. Serve with 1/4 cup berries and 2 tablespoons of
plain Greek yoghurt.