It’s time to share another one of my new favourite treats that, despite tasting like a sugary dessert, is actually quite healthy! This delicious sweet snack is gluten free, free from added sugar and so easy to make.
- 3 large eggs, yolks removed
- 2 ripe bananas, mashed
- 2 &1/2 cups shredded coconut - unsweetened
- 1/4 cup melted coconut butter
- 1 Tbsp. Coconut flour
- 2 tsp. Pure vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp. Crushed rock salt
- Preheat your oven to 160 c and prepare a shallow baking tray with greaseproof baking paper.
- Combine all the ingredients in a medium sized mixing bowl, until you can see that it is well combined.
- Spoon small egg sized portions out onto the baking tray, spacing them from each other and then pressing each one down just slightly.
- Bake for between 15- 20 minutes or until golden brown. Keep your eye on them because you don’t want them to burn!
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool before serving. Then share them with friends OR keep them in a sealed container for you to enjoy when you want! ;)