This recipe is for all my fellow chocolate lovers out there. These creamy tasting firm fudge protein snacks are perfect for treating your taste buds and satisfying that chocolate craving.
*Because many of the ingredients are sticky, I have given you the weight of each as well, so that you can use kitchen scales instead of trying to work with measuring cups if you have them available!
- 1/2 cup natural peanut butter (use smooth or crunchy, depending on the texture you like in your chocolates! - 125g
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder - 20g
- 1/2 cup organic coconut oil - 110g
- 2 scoops chocolate protein powder of your choice - 45g
- 1 Tbsp. Honey - 40g
- 1 tsp. Vanilla extract
- 12 drops Stevia liquid
Ideally you will use a mini-muffin pan (24) for this recipe as it is the most stable way of making them, however you can use a flat tray with mini muffin liner doubled up to give them more rigidity.
- Prepare your muffin tray with 24 liners and then set aside ready for use.
- Blend all the ingredients together in a food processor until smooth.
- Use a spoon to help evenly separate the mixture into each muffin liner.
- Place in the refrigerator for at least 45 minutes so that they set. Then store keep them stored in the fridge, in an airtight container.