Want to impress your friends with a fabulous looking dessert treat, that is both healthy and refreshing!? Try this amazing watermelon pizza idea. It is so easy to make and can be tailored to suit anyone’s taste buds!
- 1 slice of watermelon from the centre (a whole round section about an inch or two thick!)
- An assortment of berries and sliced fruit of your choice, such as strawberries, blueberries, raspberries, kiwi fruit, peaches etc.
- A sprinkling of seeds of your choice, such as sesame or pepitas
- A Tbsp. of desiccated coconut
- 1/4 Cup Greek-style yogurt
- Mint leaves to decorate
- Lay your watermelon down on a clean chopping board and slice it into 6 or 8 pieces, just like you would a pizza, then transfer it to a serving tray large enough to have all the pieces together again.
- Decorate with the different fruits and berries you have chosen.
- Sprinkle over with seeds and coconut.
- Drizzle with yogurt and finish it off by decorating with mint leaves.
- It might look to good to eat, but trust me it will also be delicious!