Looking for the ideal summer treat that is both dairy free and contains no added sugar? Well this vegan berry ice cream is simply to die for! Plus it only takes a minute to make, assuming you have all the ingredients prepared!
What You Need:
- 2 bananas, chopped into small pieces and then frozen overnight in an airtight container
- 1/2 cup frozen berries of your choice (or fresh ones that you have frozen over night with your banana!)
- 2 Tbsp. light coconut cream
- 2 drops of vanilla extract
- Extra fresh berries to serve!
* If you have a real sweet tooth and want some extra sweetness you can add a little stevia according to your own sweetness preference. However, using riper bananas will enhance the natural sugars present in the fruit!
How It Comes Together:
- There is only one step… Add your ingredients together in a food processor and blend until creamy! - It is that simple!
- Serve with some fresh berries or fruit and be blissed out by how delicious it is!
This dessert is best eaten fresh, however you can store it back in the freezer in an airtight container, just remember to take it out and let it sit on the counter for 10-15 minutes before eating (depending on the room temperature!) because it can go quite hard when stored in the freezer for a couple of days.