Okay, I have another smoothie recipe that is going to rock your taste buds. I tried this one the other day and was instantly addicted. So scrummy and delicious, plus it is gluten free, vegan friendly and adheres to the paleo diet! That’s three ticks from me!
- 1 cup unsweetened coconut milk
- 1/2 cup brewed chai tea, chilled (Just use your favorite chai tea bags, or a concentrate)
- 1 medium banana, frozen and cut into chunks
- 4-6 dried figs (make sure the stems are removed!)
- 1/2 Tbsp. Ground flaxseed
- 1 tsp. Vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp. Ground cinnamon
- Pinch of nutmeg
- Pinch of salt
- Some unsweetened grated coconut for serving
- Like with all smoothie recipes, the ‘how to’ part is pretty straight forward. Combine all the ingredients together in a blender and blitz it until it is well combined!
- Serve in a nice glass with a sprinkle of coconut on top.