I love learning new gluten free recipe ideas, and these cauliflower and turmeric flatbreads are now up there on my favorites list. Not only are they low in carbs, they are still nutrient dense and the turmeric has both medicinal properties as well as aiding in speeding up the metabolism!
- 2 cups of cauliflower, blitzed in a processor until a rice like consistency.
- 1 cup almond meal
- 4 eggs
- 3 tsp. Turmeric powder
- 1/2 tsp. Salt (Himalayan pink salt is my fave)
- Preheat your oven to 180c and line a tray with baking paper.
- Combine all the ingredients together in a mixing bowl until a paste is formed.
- Transfer mixture onto a baking tray and press out so that it is evenly formed into a rectangle and is of even thickness.
- Bake for about 30 minutes or until golden
- Allow to cool completely before removing from the tray and peeling the backing paper off,
- Slice into 6-8 pieces.
- Enjoy with soup, or as a sandwich! Yummy!