I am so excited to share this recipe with you, not only is it healthy and relatively easy to make, it is also so delicious your friends are going to be begging you to make it again!
What You Will Need:
- 1 bunch of asparagus (you can double the recipe if you have company!)
- 1 cup of crushed almonds (you can blend them yourself)
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 cup parmesan
- 1 Tbsp. Garlic powder
- 1 Tbsp. Dried oregano
- 1 tsp. Crushed Himalayan rock salt
- 1 tsp. Cracked black pepper
Creating Your Masterpiece:
- Preheat your oven to 220 degrees and prepare a baking tray with baking paper.
- Prepare your asparagus by removing the tough ends, then set aside.
- Beat eggs in a shallow large bowl (large enough to put the asparagus in).
- In a separate large bowl, combine crushed almonds, parmesan, herbs and spices.
- Dip the asparagus spears into the egg, then transfer them to the almond mix and make sure they become completely coated, before laying them out on the baking tray.
- Once all are coated, bake for 15-20 minutes, turning them halfway.
- Enjoy these just as they are, or dip them in greek yogurt. -Yummy!