Looking for a fresh, protein-rich meal to treat your taste buds with? This delicious grilled tuna with rocket, almonds and mandarin is so yummy and will leave you feeling very satisfied.
- 1 tuna steak (or any fish you prefer)
- 2 cups rocket
- 1 cup peeled mandarin segments (I like to remove the skin and the seeds)
- 3 Tbsp. Balsamic vinegar
- 2 Tbsp. Toasted almond flakes
- 1 & 1/2 Tbsp. Olive oil
- 1 Tbsp. Lemon juice
- 1 tsp. Lime juice
- 1/2 tsp. Honey
- Prepare your salad by washing your rocket and then putting it into a salad bowl with the pieces of mandarin and almond flakes.
- Combine the vinegar, honey and 1 Tbsp. of olive oil, together in a small bowl with a pinch of salt and pepper, using a fork to whisk together into the dressing. Set this aside until you are ready to serve you meal.
- Preheat your oven to 200 degrees and place your fish in a baking dish, with the lemon juice, lime juice and the remaining ½ Tbsp. of olive oil. Cover with foil and bake until cooked through. The time it will take to cook your fish will depend on the type and size of the fish, the general rule is 10-12 minutes per 1-inch thickness for a tuna steak.
- Pour dressing over salad, then serve on a plate with your fish and enjoy!