I love trying new gluten free bread recipes, and this one just so happens to be completely grain free! It uses only 7 ingredients and is so quick to put together. It makes the perfect breakfast base or an anytime snack!
All you need is:
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 cup roasted almond butter
- 2 Tbsp. Honey
- 1 Tbsp. Cinnamon powder
- 1/4 tsp. Baking soda
- 1/4 tsp. Salt
- 1/4 tsp. Vanilla stevia
Making your breakfast bread:
- Pre-heat your oven to 160 degrees and grease an 8 x 8 baking dish in preparation.
- In a large mixing bowl, use a bamix, or hand blender, to whip the almond butter until it becomes light and creamy.
- Add the eggs and the vanilla stevia and continue to blend, before adding the cinnamon, baking soda and salt.
- Continue to blend until all the ingredients are well combined, then transfer the mixture into your baking dish.
- Bake for around 15 minutes, checking after 10 to make sure it is not burning.
- Serve hot, or allow to cool before slicing and storing in a sealed container in your fridge.
- Try it with nut butter and sliced banana for a real breakfast treat!