This yummy, protein packed breakfast wrap puts a new grain free spin on the conventional wraps you buy. It is simple to make, easy to eat and you can pack it full of all your favourite breakfast foods!
Here is the way I like to enjoy my egg-wrapped breakfast roll. I hope you enjoy it too!
- 2 large eggs
- 1 rasher of rindless bacon, sliced in strips
- 1 Tbsp cottage cheese
- 1/2 an avocado, sliced
- 1/2 a tomato, sliced
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Heat a nonstick skillet over medium heat and lightly spray with olive oil. Cook the bacon until crispy (or how you like it!)
- Meanwhile beat your two eggs together in a bowl before pouring the mixture into the hot pan. Tilt the pan from side to side to allow the egg mixture to spread out like a pancake.
- Cook for about 1-2 minutes, or until firm enough to flip, then turn and cook on the other side for a further minute. It can help using two spatulas if you are worried about breaking the egg wrap.
- Place the egg wrap onto a large plate, then add the avocado, cooked bacon, tomato and cottage cheese. Season with salt and pepper.
- Wrap up like you would a normal wrap, and enjoy!