Enjoy a baked good, but never have the time to prepare them? Well, these easy to make microwave muffins are gluten free, dairy free and can be whipped together in less than 10 minutes! Not only are they delicious, they are a healthy and nutritious snack for any time of the day!
- 1/2 cup blueberries (thawed from frozen is fine)
- 1/3 cup vanilla almond milk
- 1/4 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 6 Tbsp. Almond flour
- 1 Tbsp. Ground flaxseed
- 1/2 Tbsp. Honey (or 1-3 packets of natural sweetener)
- 1 tsp. Baking powder
- 1/2 tsp. Vanilla extract
- Small pinch of salt
- Prepare a large single serve ramekin, by lightly spraying it with oil.
- Combine the berries, applesauce, honey, almond milk and vanilla in a mixing bowl.
- In a separate bowl mix the almond flour, baking powder, flaxseed and salt.
- Combine the dry and wet ingredients together, before scooping the mixture out into your ramekin.
- Microwave for 4 minutes or until the surface looks cooked and is springy to touch.
- Let it cool slightly before eating, enjoy!