Try this delicious protein-packed snack that has all the deliciousness of an indulgent snack, with none of the downsides!
- 1 cup plain Greek yoghurt (low fat optional)
- 1/3 cup natural nut butter (e.g. cashew, almond, peanut or mixed)
- 1/3 cup mini dark chocolate chips (70% cocoa or more)
- 1 & 1/2 tsp. Honey
- 1/2 tsp. Vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp. Pink Himalayan rock salt
- Partially freeze your Greek yoghurt by placing it in a freezer safe container and storing it in your freezer for 30 minutes - 1 hour.
- Combine your yoghurt, nut butter, salt, vanilla extract and honey in a processor and pulse until well combined.
- Scoop out into a bowl and fold in the chocolate chips.
- Eat and enjoy straight away, or keep stored in the freezer for a firmer ice cream texture. - Yum!