This delicious pizza base uses only 4 ingredients (plus whatever you want to top it with!), is really simple to make and it tastes delicious. Not only that, it is perfect for gluten free people and Paleo people alike!
- 2 cups of cooked sweet potato, mashed
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1/4 cup tapioca flour
- 1/4 Tbsp. Mixed herbs and spices or your choice (including salt and pepper)
- Combine ingredients together in a large mixing bowl and then knead with your hands.
- Separate into 2 or 4 balls of even size, then roll out into a pizza crust (make sure the size of the pizza crust complements the size of your non-stick skillet or fry pan!)
- Carefully transfer to the frypan and cook over a medium heat for about 4-5 minutes on each side. Continue with the remaining pizza bases.
- Preheat your oven to 200c, place your pizza bases onto pizza tins, or alternatively a large flat baking tray, and cover with your favourite pizza toppings.
- Bake for around 15 minutes, or until your toppings are cooked to your liking, then remove and allow to cool for a few minutes before serving.